Trump now questions whether 'Access Hollywood' tape is real

Jay Jacobs
November 28, 2017

He recently repeated that claim to an adviser recently, the Times said.

On the tape, reported to have been recorded in 2005, Trump and former "Access" co-host Billy Bush are heard talking about Trump's alleged conquests of women. The Times states that Trump sees Moore's situation as akin to his own and doubts the validity of the claims made by several women who have accused Moore of a wide range of sexual crimes.

The New Day anchor added, "He can't believe [the tape is a fraud], unless he thinks that he has an evil twin - who was running around pretending to be him on the bus that day with Billy Bush". "As the article notes, "[Trump] sees the calls for Mr. Moore to step aside as a version of the response to the now-famous "Access Hollywood" tape...and the flood of groping accusations against him that followed soon after". "He's run eight races, and this has never come up", Trump said of Moore's accusers. Moore has denied the allegations. At the time, Trump acknowledged the voice on the recording was his and apologized for his vulgar comments about non-consensually grabbing women by the genitals while simultaneously dismissing his inappropriate language as "locker room talk".

Slain Texas trooper was 15-year veteran, father of 3
Black was booked into Brazos County Jail and charged with capital murder of a peace officer. Roughly an hour later, authorities surrounded Black in a field and took him into custody.


"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them".

"Like I just said, the president hasn't changed his position", Sanders said. During the presidential campaign a year ago, 16 women accused Trump of sexual misconduct with allegations that range from sexual harassment to sexual assault, including unwanted kissing and groping.

Pressed to specify what reporting Trump is questioning, Sanders said, "I said what he didn't like and what he found troubling were the accounts that are being reported now". He admitted to making the offensive remarks, and he apologized. The news operation's reputation took another hit more recently when it passed on Ronan Farrow's reporting about women alleging they had been sexually harassed and abused by Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Other reports by TheDailyFarc

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER